What is the Purpose?
- Imagine a world where everyone is equal irrespective of Gender, age, ability, race, colour, orientation.
- A world free of bias, stereotypes and discrimination.
- A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive.
- A world where difference is valued and celebrated.
- Here is an Online PWD Sensitization(Persons with Disabilities) Workshop.
Who is it for?
- Managers, Employees who want to gain awareness on Disabilities
- L&D, HR, DnI Champions responsible for creating bias free workplaces
Key Take Away :
- What is Disability?
- Visible Vs Non-Visible Disabilities.
- How to remove barriers.
- Myths and misconceptions.
- Industry best practices & case scenarios
- Ms Viji Hari has over 21+ years of work experience.
- Viji has worked with 100+ clients pan India & Globally specializing in the space of Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Diversity & Inclusion, Mental Wellness.
- She has authored the books BCC: Behind Closed Cubicles and BTT: Break The Taboo
- She is a consultant, trainer and SME in POSH.
- She has been serving as a Third party panel member in several Internal Posh Committees.
- She is an Expert in Creating Diverse and Inclusive workplaces.
The Workshop is priced at Rs.299 + GST.
Registration closes on December 8th , 2023.