This session is designed to create awareness about our commitment to zero-tolerance on sexual harassment at the workplace. The session will explain the POSH law in brief and talk about the importance of a respectful work environment.
Below are the topics that would be covered :
- Understanding the term ‘unwelcome’ and related concepts
- Understanding terms such as Sexual Harassment, Employee, Workplace etc. and
- What may lead to sexual harassment?
- Understanding workplace harassment
- Sexual harassment: physical vs. virtual
- Sexual Harassment and remote working
- Emphasizing on the purpose of Act and corresponding policy in light of values & mission of the Organization
- Internal Committee (IC): Composition
- Procedure for filing & redressal of a complaint
- Explaining Consequences of Malicious Complaints
- Importance of maintaining confidentiality
It’s a Certified training course and will be an interactive discussion which will include learning from Videos, Case Scenarios and Real-life examples etc.
- Ms.Viji Hari, CEO – CecureUs , who is a consultant, trainer and SME in POSH
- Dr.Arpitha, NLP Practitioner and Organizational Psychologist.