Session Plan: ?
This session is designed to create awareness about our commitment to zero-tolerance on sexual harassment at the workplace. The session will explain the POSH law in brief and talk about the importance of a respectful work environment.
Below are the topics that would be covered :
- Understanding the term ?unwelcome? and related concepts
- Understanding terms such as Sexual Harassment, Employee, Workplace etc. and
- What may lead to sexual harassment?
- Understanding workplace harassment
- Sexual harassment: physical vs. virtual
- Sexual Harassment and remote working
- Emphasizing on the purpose of Act and corresponding policy in light of values & mission of the Organization
- Internal Committee (IC): Composition
- Procedure for filing & redressal of a complaint
- Explaining Consequences of Malicious Complaints
- Importance of maintaining confidentiality
It’s a Certified training course and will be an interactive discussion which will include learning from Videos, Case Scenarios and Real-life examples etc.
- Ms Viji Hari has over 21+ years of work experience.
- Viji has worked with 100+ clients pan India & Globally specializing in the space of Prevention of Sexual Harassment, Diversity & Inclusion, Mental Wellness.
- She has authored the book BCC: Behind Closed Cubicles.
- She is a consultant, trainer and SME in POSH.
- She has been serving as a Third party panel member in several Internal Posh Committees.
- She is an Expert in Creating Diverse and Inclusive workplaces.